The Quality Engineer for our company will develop production and material plans based on sales forecasts and customer demands.
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemical Engineering or related field.
- Process and implement the quality management system which includes:
- product and material specifications,
- operating procedures,
- batch production records and work instructions.
- Process validation studies as well as research and development (R&D) activities for product and process development.
- Participate in R&D studies to determine new and existing supplier qualification in consideration of specification requirements, material compatibility, historical performance, and thorough evaluation studies.
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- Ability to pass a general background check.